Sisgeo cables are designed for different geotechnical and hydrological applications. They can be embedded in concrete or buried in soil. Cable construction consists of two or more conductors with insulation shield for electrical protection.
LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen) jackets allow installation also in dangerous areas.
Sisgeo cables comply with the following international standards (if applicable):
- IEC 60540 Test methods for insulation and sheath of electric cables and cords - Elastometric and Thermoplastic compounds
- IEC 60811 Test methods for insulation and sheath (CEI 20-34) of electric cables and cords - Test for determining the mechanical properties
- IEC 60538 Method of test for polyethylene insulation and sheath
- IEC 60754 Test on gases evolved during combustion of materials from cables
- IEC 60332-3 Test on electrical and optical fibre cables under fire conditions
- ICEA S-61-402 NEMA WC5 Thermoplastic-Insulated wire and cable
- CEI EN-50363 Insulating, sheathing and covering materials for low voltage energy cables