Beam clinometers can be used both in chain to measure a continuous displacement or in sigle instrument application to measure the tilt-displacement between two point a th edge of the beam.
As all Sisgeo's MEMS tilt sensor, they use the latest MEMS technology that grant great performance and low temperature dependance.
Analogue beam clinometers are available in three models:
- for horizontal installation to measure horizontal beam tilting
- for vertical installation to measure the overturning of the vertical surface where the beam is installed
- for vertical installation to measure the left/right displacement of the vertical surface where the beam is installed.
Main technical characteristics:
- Measuring range: ±5°, ±10°, ±15°
- Sensitivity: 0.0013°
- Accuracy: 0.10% FS
- Thermal drift: ±0.005% / °C
- Signal output: 4-20mA
- Available beam lengths: 1m, 2m, 3m